martes, 9 de diciembre de 2014

To begin with

To begin with —from CSMS Magazine

break-up 



As strangers we began
Then acquaintances we became
Then friends we were
To round back to being strangers
What did I do to you?
I know I didn’t do anything wrong
I acted as I always acted
I smiled like I always smiled
I talked like I always talked
Yet, now you change toward me
But I suspect why
Did you love me till the point you wanted more?
Were you hoping for a passionate night in the hay?
I am sorry, you were disappointed
But if this was the case, I totally understand
For when we can’t have what we want
We chase it away like it never existed
The truth is now factored in
I will keep my distance
For I can’t give you what you want
I will never be able to
But I can give you your distance
You said I am too much of an attraction
That I am too attachable
So I’ll be gone, estranged!
I’ll be gone like the wind blowing west
Cherishing the memory of our friendship
And praying that GOD bless you well
For after all, we were nothing, but strangers to begin with






Claire Bijou, Port-au-Prince 12/4/2014

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Se aceptan opiniones alternativas, e incluso coincidentes:

Mi fotoblog

Mi fotoblog
se puede ver haciendo clic en la foto ésta de Termineitor. Y hay más enlaces a cosas mías al pie de esta página.